Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Interesting.


There are so many interesting people in SL. Never try to look for them though, you will only find dissapointment. The real interesting people are the ones that you find when you aren't even looking. As I was sitting on a bench vegging out I noticed a black boia. I zoomed in on the person wearing it and found a very interesting avi. Most avis that go for the female male look end up very thin and very female. This one was different though and that is why I love it so much.

SO I got to talking to him and asked if I could to a blog about him and he said yes. I think he may have also had a female ao on so the pictures I got of him are absolutely amazing.



I love his thicker body that adds a more masculine feel to the avi.

But the more delicate face adds female to it as well.


So many interesting people in SL I can't wait to see who I will meet next!

((Correction it was a male ao just not very manly.))

1 comment:

  1. Oh I like that. It's cool that you featured someone more unusual. Thanks for sending me that link earlier. :) I thought I'd check out your blog.

    ReplyDelete