Thursday, July 23, 2009

Fashion!

For this post I am doing one on my own avi. Woo how exciteing. No really though I love this look on my avi right now.

My current look is a little cyber punk clown girl.
Socks: Miasnow, I got them for 1L I don't know if they are still for sale.


Shoes: Tigerclaw



Belt: Tigerclaw camp item.
Arm: LPP I did shell out 190L for this arm but it is completly worth it such good quality I love it!
Pants: Crash Lost Slipper Hunt item. They also come with a cute outfit. Funny I used plural for pants why is that? Why is pants plural but bra singlar? That is just weird...
Bra: TGIS Lost Slipper Hunt item. They also come with cute panties. That is just getting weird.... :S
Shirt: Victoria top found on SLx.
Dirt: Bloody Hell 150L
Pacifier: Jinx'd Voodoo Gummi Bear hunt
Skin: Djunk free.
Hair: Little Heaven camp hair.
Eyes: Baiatice

Key/needle: Dilly Dolls I paid for it on a sale so I only paid 50L I think it is really now 150L but there is a version for cheaper but is not as interactive.

One of the reasons I like this look so much is that it is fun. I like how colorful it is around the edges and I also can have a real creepy vibe with this look.
My dear readers, do you like blogs like this do you find them helpful or would you perfer me to do something else? Please I need your imput I have no idea what I am doing!!

((All pictures were taken in Love/Hates Headquarters maze!))

No comments:

Post a Comment